OK in trying to grow my blog....and knowing HEY I do not know everything- I got that and had that for some time now, LOL! I am taking a blogging class called Intentional blog with Jeff Goins- In one of his modules, he talks about Mindset! Now we have to have the right mindset to do this- and this can apply to the Landing Page challenge- I think there are a lot of Bloggers or newbie bloggers out there! Duh duh duh.....I'm about to bear my soul out there- like Jeff who mentioned in his course he was blogging for 8 years before seeing the results he has now.....he had 100 blog readers or so for those 8 years then after he changed his mindset he has what was the number 100,000 blog readers. WOW! I admit I am one of his followers. Ok, so I decided I needed to start from the beginning of the course- I never finished it....and honestly could have taken the action steps more to heart or some of them......I will be applying the course to this challenge as well.....YIKES! Anyway, may I suggest a few things to change your mindset on things? First as Jeff said look at other people and don't be envious or jealous of them- ask what is it that they are doing that I am not doing? Two, Be humble and know and accept you don't know it all! And three, be willing to try new things. And Four- Ask the right questions! ( This is honestly something I struggle with - LONG STORY!- although no question is stupid- you need to ask the right question to get the answer you want from someone- ex: If you want to know what color someone's eyes are- ask them what color are your eyes? NOT what color is your hair? Sorry- the example just came out of the sky- and fit I think! Think about and know the answer for you to this: WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE AND HOW ARE YOU GOING TO ACHIEVE IT?

2 replies