It's Friday and that means it's time for CELEBRATI...

It's Friday and that means it's time for CELEBRATIONS!

I'd like to celebrate a few of our GROUPS this week! These groups are designed to help connect you with others in the same Creator "lane", bring to the table fresh ideas and inspiration, and help to create a collaborative environment.

**CKitters Book Club: April Lewis started this group to give space for interested members to enjoy books and discussions together.

**Beginner Creators: You might be just getting started, but you don't have to get started by yourself.

**Female Entrepreneurs: Where are all my badass business women at?! This group is for YOU. Annie has created this group to create a safe space specifically for the powerhouse women chasing down their dreams in the entrepreneurial space.

**CK Florida: TC Headley created this local-based group specifically for Creators in the state of Florida. I love this!

**Course Creators: This is one of our most popular groups here in the community! Lots of great conversation weekly, along with some solid content.

I hope this gives you a taste of our amazing community and all it has to offer. Check out all of the groups today, under the Groups tab on your main feed, and join a few!

Being a Creator is a journey, and it's a journey that should be done with others.

3 replies