Motivated!

Morning all! This has been so motivating to start this year and see all you creators out there! I finished my landing page yesterday see link below. The only thing is I could not make it smaller on my home webpage, so had to do a dedicated page to this and a button on the home to direct . . 

What I am up to . . .

I have been fractured, fragmented, wounded and left bits of myself flailing in the passing storm. I now know after the plunge into suicidal despair and the choice of living or dying that surrendering one night, led me back to myself, my inner connected light and to a deeper connection and understanding. Also, to such peace and love. It is a natural outpouring through the door that becomes open between your spiritual roots and your humanity. This radiating light truly becomes a spark that shifts your world. You become illuminated. Through the House of Swallows, the welcome mat is out and an invitation to enter a contemplative, deeply rooted Divine wisdom through sharing, classes and intuitive guidance to help you grow your inner light and to inspire, support, guide and uplift you on your journey. You are not alone. We are on this journey together.      

https://tremendous-founder-3050.ck.page/e396ad6719

2 replies