The Friday Community Digest ☕️📰

Welcome to another addition of our Friday Community Digest! 

I love these because I get to share what's happening in the community, but also highlight a few awesome community members. Let's get to it! 

We just completed Week 2 of the Grow Your Audience Challenge. 

Creators from all over the world are putting in amazing efforts to grow their audience during this challenge, and it's showing up big time. I can't wait to see what next week brings! 

If you haven't yet joined the challenge, you can still join today and create your landing page, with the chance to win $10,000. (Not to mention our challenge group is pretty awesome.) Are you in? 

Join the challenge

Let's celebrate some awesome creators from our community! 

Each Friday, I love to highlight a few creators from right here in the community that are sharing awesome content, supporting one another, and helping to create an amazing culture for our community, and in the creator industry at large. 

• Sai Montes shared some of her content here for the first time! Go take a peek at what she does! Thanks for sharing with the community, Sai. 
  • Adam Zainudin dropped another awesome video this week on selling an ebook using Gumroad. Check it out here! Thanks for always sharing such helpful content with our community, Adam!
  • Our writers group here in the community has been so amazing to interact with because the conversations are so great each week! I'd like to celebrate everyone in that group, with special call-outs to Anne Marie Gazzolo,  John Todorovic, and Nathan Lowell for really contributing to some great conversations! 
  • Special thanks to Aaron Hockley, Blair Wadman, Sabrina, & Jarryd Ross for helping to answer lots of creator questions this week. You all are amazing! 

Have you followed our top threads yet? 

You might've noticed a few of the design upgrades to our community this week- and they're all to make your experience here even better. One of those changes was to place our most popular topic threads to the left of your main feed, for easy locating. 

Give those a follow to stay up to date with what's going on in the community! Special shout-out to our New In ConvertKit topic which has seen the most activity this week, (aside from our challenge thread). Jump in there and introduce yourself to some of our newest members! 

Now it's your turn... 

What's one thing you're going to do this weekend to get your creative juices flowing? It might be unplugging from all technology, it might be working on a side hustle, or spending some time in the beautiful outdoors. I want to hear how you rest in order to replenish your creativity. 

Share in the thread! 

6 replies