Filtering subscribers based on WHEN they got a spe...

Filtering subscribers based on WHEN they got a specific tag.

Date-based filtering is a powerful way to segment audiences, but it's currently only possible through subscription-based filtering.

Date-based tag filtering would be great for a variety of things, including:
* targeting a specific set of buyers who joined during a specific period or launch campaign -- eg. to send out the bonus q&a webinar link that they get for being early birds
* campaign success evaluation (by comparing tag signups to other periods)
* campaign planning (based on evaluation above)
* correlations (ie. comparing how many new subscribers arrive through a form that adds the tag, compared to how many existing subscribers are targeted successfuly within the list to join that tag)

It could work similarly to how subscription date filters work in segmenting, so for example, I would set up a segment that says
"all subscribers who received [specific tag] between [date X and Y]".

This could also be rolled into the main subscribers chart view, so I could see not only new subscribers who also have a specific tag, but all subscribers added to a specific tag over time.

Finally, the same idea could be applied to filtering based on dates of form fills or getting into sequences.

I see a huge amount of use cases for this, and I hope I made sense trying to explain it :)

3 replies