Feature request: further filtering for "Resend to ...

Feature request: further filtering for "Resend to unopens" Broadcasts

The Resend to unopens filter is a great feature in ConvertKit, it has one big handicap in that there is no way to further filter

An example:
* We recently started a campaign for a free training, through an announcement blog post, social media post and an email blast to subscribers.
* On the start day of the training we wanted to send a reminder email for people who didn't open the announcement email.
* But we also didn't want to bother people with a resend who have signed up for the free training through other means or who have previously completed the training.
* In order to achieve this, I wanted to create a Broadcast which would resend to the unopens of the announcement, while also filtering out people subscribed to other tags.
* I ended up adding all the Opens to a tag, and then duplicating a broadcast that filtered out all those people.

An easy workaround would be to be able to bulk tag the unopened subscribers of a Broadcast, and then I could build a new Broadcast with the usual filtering options. That would remove one step in the logic chain. :)

So it would be great either to be able to further filter "Resend to unopens" Broadcasts, or to be able to bulk tag a Broadcast's unopens.

Thank you!

1 reply