🌟The Community Friday Digest, 5/7🌟

Hello everyone!Β 

It's another Friday which means it's time to quickly cover what happened in the community this week.Β 

Let's dive in!Β 

A big shout-out to everyone who helped answer creator questions this week.

Melissa @ Pocket Homeschool Aaron Hockley Blair Wadman Nathan Lowell Jasmine Fox Jordan Aspen Alex Sheach Amanda Socci @Jason Resnick @Queen Maneya y'all rock! Thanks so much for taking a few minutes from your week to assist and support other creators here.Β 

The first 1k subscribers via YouTube.Β 

Adam Zainudin shared another awesome video on his first 1k subscribers for one of his YouTube channels. You can check it out right here.Β 

Thanks for sharing, Adam!Β 

Our Product team is hosting a few more feature chats.

romane from our Product team posted an invite for those of you who would like to give more in-depth feedback directly to our team!Β 

You can find the full post and the call link right here.Β 

Both the PNC & the Content Accelerator are underway.Β 

There's still time to join us for either the Paid Newsletter Challenge, or the Content Accelerator, and we would love it if you do!Β 

Check out our quiz here and then sign up!Β 

Going all in on a goal with others surrounding and journeying with you is so much more powerful than if you go the road alone. I hope we see you this coming week!Β 

In the spirit of the challenge and the accelerator, I'm sharing a tip video from the one and only Angel Marie, all about how to set up your own newsletter... in just 30 minutes!Β 

What's your favorite part?Β 

I want to hear from you. What is your favorite part of the community? Sound off in the comments!Β 

2 replies