Searching for a video course that helps me to succ...

Searching for a video course that helps me to successfully set up my system!
My problem: just think I need a professionl step by step guide by a professional to help me with my overwhelm right now.
I have been running a quite successful podcast for about 1,5 years, I am having sponsors hopping on my show I am hosting my first online courses. So far so good. BUT: The real problem I am facing right now is the lack of knowledge of how to build an automated self sustaining machine that is not doomed to failure from the start.

The key idea with Convertkit for me from the start was always: Automate, automate, automate. I have Brennan Dunns mastering convertkit course which is awesome in terms of how to set up the system. BUT:

I need a simple yet effective overall system that just works. A system that is proven to have worked for others. I am talking about: from: CTAs in my Podcast -> incentives to sign up -> How to set up my webpage for people to guide them to the sign up forms -> automated sales through Teachable (Teachable integration <->), back and forth between Teachable and convertkit.

I think I just need a meta course to help me understand the marketing side and why one should do things this and not the other way wich also shows me how to set it all up so it works flawlessly.

A video course would be best. Like I said I have Brennan Dunn's mastering CVK course already, but it only covers convertkit alone.
I am just too much confused and overwhelmed right now. And don't want to waste hours and hours on researching videos to learn what I need to learn.
Please help!

2 replies