You don't need a profesional video editor if you're just starting out.
If you're creating educational content, you just need to ensure:
- Your audio is decent enough (students shouldn't think you're in some echo-chamber or a cave)
- Your presentation slides are concise and easy to read (save the paragraphs for your blog)
- You're well-lit when showing your face (unless you're making a Batman impersonation)
With these factors in mind, the editing portion becomes easy too! I don't want you spending unnecessary resources when you can DIY your videos.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- How to use Camtasia to edit videos
- The basics editing techniques for creating educational videos
- How to add music and basic graphics to your videos