(BIG) Discount for ConvertKit Community Members!

Hi Everyone! 

I've been working on this project since the beginning of 2020 and I couldn't be happier to share it with all of you.

Exploring the themes of Beliefs, Values, Goals, and Strategy, Start Stronger is a 4 week, fully integrated, personal growth experience. Featuring video lessons and activities, weekly yoga/meditation classes and health/fitness challenges, Start Stronger takes a rather holistic approach to you and your future.

Given the content in the course and wanting to support all of you as best as possible - I created a special code just for this community. 

If you use the code "CREATOR" it will take 55% off your purchase.

We're proud to be donating a portion of all proceeds to a local BIPOC fund here in Toronto, Canada.

I recognize that this past year has been a lot for many of you, and that money might be tight... so for every Pass Purchase, I'll donate an additional one to someone in the ConvertKit Community! (If a donated pass could benefit you, please email hello@jarrydross.com)

If you're interested in more info - check out learn.jarrydross.com

That's all! Have a great weekend!!
Jarryd

PS: For those curious - the course is hosted on Teachable, and all of the emails are via ConvertKit!!