Community Friday Digest ๐Ÿ‘€โ˜•๏ธ

Happy Friday, creators!ย 

Can you believe another week has come and gone, and we are looking at the beginning of August? It's crazy to me how time flies, sometimes.ย 

It's been a good week here in our community, and I've covered the highlights here. Let's jump in!

So, what happened in the community this week?ย 

For starters, we had a terrific new workshop with Angel Marie for musicians! There's still time to post your questions in the discussion thread and have them answered. You can find the thread here.

Also, don't forget we have on demand training available right here, anytime. โ˜๏ธ

A new Growth Primer (exclusive to the community)ย 

If you haven't already seen the announcement, a brand new Growth Primer is coming to the community in August! If you're ready to jump start your list growth, then you will want to be sure and join the group. You can find it right here!ย 

Our leader board is back!ย 

Now you can see the community's top leaders on our leader board, located on the righthand navigation of your main home page. These are the members who have shared posts, commented, and answered questions throughout the week, and the month.ย 

Thread of the weekย 

Nathan Lowell posted an incredible discussion topic over in our Writers Mastermind group this week that you will want to check out. I answered the discussion question, and I would love to hear what you think, too! Find the thread here.ย 

Thanks to our community moderators! ๐ŸŽ‰

@Jason Resnick Blair Wadman Tom Barrett Nathan Lowell & Sai Montes all jumped in this week to post some goodies, and answer questions for creators. Big thank you to all of you!ย 

Let's celebrate!

What's something you'd like to celebrate from the week? It might be a goal you met, something new you tried, a fear you overcame, or a new project you started. Whatever you'd like to celebrate, the thread is open. Drop your Friday celebrations in the comments as we kick start our weekend with energy!

1 reply