Community Week At A Glance 📰☕️

This week, we've got some fun things happening all across the community! 

We're starting Week 2 of the GYAC.

If you haven't yet, you can still enter to create a landing page and build your audience, for a chance to win $10,000! 

A whole new adventure begins this week as three of my ConvertKit friends team up to take over The Future Belongs to Creators podcast. 

A whole new level of excitement and creativity is here as my friends Charli, Miguel, and Haley, take over TFBTC Podcast and make it their own! Premiering every Wednesday at 12:30p Eastern, this is one you won't want to miss. 

In addition to the great content these three will be producing on a weekly basis, we'll be giving shoutouts to different members of our community! Yep, you heard that right. 

I'll be all eyes and ears during the week, looking for creators who I think would be a great fit for a spotlight shout-out on the podcast. If you're interested in getting a shout-out for your content, make sure you're sharing it here in the community! 

Have an idea for a feature request or update?

If you have an idea for how we could improve ConvertKit, I want to hear from you. Each Monday, I check and respond to every single feature request made by members of our community. I then communicate these requests (yes, every one of them!) to our product team. So if you have an idea but haven't been sure if you should share it or not, you should! 

Go here to submit a request

A new creator story is live. 

If you haven't yet, you'll want to check out our latest Creator Story. Fight or flight: When resistance feels worth it is a bold story of one creator's willingness to step completely into the unknown, and how it lead him to his ultimate destiny. 

Read Fight Or Flight

All this and more is coming, so get ready to have a great week! 

As always, I'm so glad you're here. 

-Haley 

Community Manager