Community Week At A Glance β˜•οΈπŸ‘€

Happy Monday, Everyone!Β 

I'm so excited to spend another week here in our community with you all.Β 

There's a big community announcement coming soon πŸŽ‰

How's that for starting Monday off with a bang? πŸ˜ƒ

Our community is growing like crazy, and we have so many amazing creators here. I have a special project I've been working on that I'm excited to share with you soon, so get ready!Β 

Are you sad the GYA Challenge is over?Β 

No, this isn't a winners announcement (though that is coming soon). But we ARE announcing a brand new Accelerator group challenge here in the community, designed to challenge you and support you as you work to really focus on growing your audience. Details will be rolled out over the next couple of weeks, so get ready because this group challenge thing is really just getting started. Β 

Have you listened to The Future Belongs To Creators Podcast yet?Β 

If not, you need to pencil it into your calendar. Charli, Haley, and Miguel are fantastic, hilarious, and real. In their latest episode, they interviewed our friend and colleague Ben on choosing the right medium for creating, and it's so good!Β 

You can check it out right here πŸ‘‡πŸΌAnd be sure to catch them live again, this Wednesday!

In case you missed it, a new Deliverability Report is live.Β 

Each month, we publish ConvertKit's deliverability stats as one way we choose to work in public. It's important to us to maintain transparency which is why we share information that is typically kept private.Β 

You can read the entire report right here.Β 

Β