🌟ConvertKit Community | Creator Spotlight🌟

“I always wanted to write fiction for a living.” 

We’re starting something brand new in our community: Creator Spotlights.

This is a project that I’m deeply passionate about, because it’s telling the stories of the creators here in our community.  

Our first Creator Spotlight will not fail to disappoint either, as his story is one of bravery, truth, and a picture of the meandering path that often feels like it has no destination, but is really leading us to exactly where we should be. 

Nathan Lowell has been a part of our creator community for the past six months and in that time, he has contributed in many meaningful ways.

From his daily posts and comments in our Writers Mastermind group, to helping answer questions in the Help Forum, he cares about creators as much as he cares about the story he tells. One might even argue that his story IS about caring. 

Nathan is a writer. With multiple degrees as well as an abundance of novels published, his consistency over time has proven itself to be true. The proof is in the pudding, as they say. In his case, the proof is in the word count. 

His style is to tell the truth in a way that makes you feel better about yourself and the life you live. 

🌟His skill of word-smithing combined with a genuine desire to make others feel heard and encouraged is a big part of our community today.🌟

If you’re a budding creator who’s just getting started on this lifelong journey, make the time to learn from Nathan. He brings the most valuable treasure to the table- experience. 

Thanks for being such a meaningful part of our community, Nathan! 

Make sure to send me a dm or an email with your mailing address, for some special swag. You deserve it! 🙌🏻

2 replies