December Showcase: Creator Spotlight 💡

Creator: Debii Pereira: Artist/Maker 

How long have you been using ConvertKit? Part of the community? 

I have been using ConvertKit and been part of the community for approximately one year. 

What’s your creative niche? 

Currently, I am a jewelry designer who has curated and created a multi-vendor marketplace with artists, creators & service providers. 

Background

How did you start out as a creator? 

I have been a creator my entire life. Always designing and creating! As a child, I would create my own doll clothing with fabric scraps and basic hand sewed stitches. I crocheted, doodled constantly, and started jewelry design and sales in high school. Later in life I started designing logos, business cards, and marketing materials for companies with a focus on branding. Coming full circle, I began my gemstone & crystal Jewelry business about 10 years ago and the new Marketplace just opened in November. (purplesagejewelry.com

What work were you drawn to? 

I have been drawn to so many different aspects of creativity and design.I especially love designing branding and marketing materials for businesses, as well as what I am doing now, promoting my partners in the Marketplace. 

What problem did you face? 

The biggest problems have been how to get enough exposure and sales. 

Lightbulb moment 

How did you solve your problem? 

Learning about the importance of email marketing and creating easy and attractive landing pages with ConvertKit to capture emails for marketing. 

How did you envision solving the same problem for others? 

I started PurpleSage Marketplace to help other artists, makers and service providers to assist them with training, marketing, exposure, sales and build a support community. 

Current success & work 

Where are you now in your journey as a creator? 

I am grateful to be able to create everyday after starting PurpleSage Marketplace!

How is ConvertKit supporting your work? 

ConvertKit allows me to design beautiful landing pages being used as lead magnets. I can also design unique emails to send to potential customers. 

What types of people are you helping now? 

I am helping all of the artists, Makers & Service Providers that have joined PurpleSage Marketplace. 

How has your list grown as you’ve helped solve this problem for others? 

Using your landing pages and email capabilities has grown my email list and continues to provide me with easy to use, professional materials.

1 reply