Feature request: Log & make searchable users' prev...

Feature request: Log & make searchable users' previously used email addresses

There are two parts to this:
1. On users' profiles, I'd like to see if they previously used a different email address and changed it in ConvertKit at any point.
2. If I search in ConvertKit for an email address that was previously used, I'd like the system to return a hit for the user who has used that email address previously instead of returning an empty result.

Use case:
I'm currently synchronising between ConvertKit and our online course system, creating new tags in ConvertKit to filter our 6000+ customers better.
This requires me to export users belonging to each specific product from our course system and uploading the csv to ConvertKit to add the new tag.
However, there are email addresses that have updated in ConvertKit since they initially registered.
Currently, I manually have to track down each email address change, or write the users directly and cross my fingers that they still have access to that old email address!
I'm sure ConvertKit retains information on previous email addresses used by a given account (and if it doesn't, it should!), so it would save me hours of work if this information was displayed.

Hope this makes sense! :)

Thank you,
Adam