Friday Celebrations!

It's Friday again, and that means it's time to celebrate a few things. While it might seem a little counterintuitive to 'celebrate' when so many things are happening around us, I believe this is the most important time for it! Let's connect on the good stuff, friends.

This week, our community has grown to almost 8,000 members.ย 

We continue to see our groups and our overall community grow with each passing week. This is incredible as we work to grow the best creator space around! If you notice a newbie sharing a post for the first time, like it! Comment! Introduce yourself and say hello! :)ย 

On that note, it's important to remember that we're never in this alone. The most important message of our community here is that we are all creators, and we're in it together.ย 

Let's celebrate YOU.ย 

Did you launch a new project this week? Write a new blog post? ย Create a new product? Open a new website or create a new landing page?ย 

Our community is here to cheer you on as you work towards these goals, so please share what you're working on in the thread. I can't wait to scroll through all of your inspiring creative work!ย 

Share your workspace!

Working remotely means that you have a special place where you sit down to conquer the world. Whether it's a small corner of your apartment, a she-shed, or a dedicated office space, chances are this extension of your creativity is the place you go to really get in the zone.ย 

Starting Monday, you can share your workspace here! Show off what you've put together (as much as you're comfortable), tell us your favorite part, and inspire us. We want to see where you create!ย 

On Monday, I'll create a thread specifically for our images, and I'll be sharing my own too. (Spoiler alert: it comes with lots of plants!) I can't wait to see what you all share!ย 

Please have a safe, restful weekend, and don't forget to share what you're working on in this thread!

5 replies