@[[Haley C ]](haleyc) I answered some questions th...

Haley C I answered some questions this week!

On another note, I have noticed a BIG uptick in free trial people needing help, many with the same issues. After trying to help one person on free, they mentioned they don't get access to any tech support but are directed to forums instead. Is that true? If so, I have some thoughts/ideas:

1) think it makes sense from a business perspective to not give free trial people tech support, but a lot of their issues seem to be issues a dev should know about. Code not working, things not appearing, weird redirects... Is there some kind of reporting system CK could implement for free users to make issues known that aren't user-error or simply not knowing how to use CK?

2) Perhaps it would be good to start a "Topic" (group, channel, whatever it's called) for Free users in the forum? I'm on paid and have no idea what they do and do not have access to, so helping them is harder. A few times this week I've sent screenshots to someone only for them to say "I don't have that option on free." Perhaps if all the free people were in one place, they could help each other more easily?

3) ORRRR If nothing else, if free plan users had some kind of distinction in the forums so we can tell just by looking at their name/profile. Maybe a badge, a color, or a * or something?

Hope this makes sense!

1 reply