Hey everyone!

I’ve just finished working through week 1. My main goal for this month is to launch my newsletter, with a secondary goal to grow my list to 100 subscribers (I already have 36).

I’ve established a consistent outline for my newsletter, which will be aimed towards writers. I will share writing tips, curated reading and tools, and affirmations for writers. The purpose of the newsletter is to help subscribers become better writers and develop a success mindset. (Self-sabotage and impostor syndrome are reaaal in the writing world, so hoping to address that a bit.)

Down the line, I’ll be offering free challenges for writers and paid courses/coaching. The courses will be geared towards writers who want to get into copywriting, with a secondary audience of business owners/solopreneurs who want to grow their business by improving their sales copy.

I’ve also outlined a clear writing schedule moving forward. I’m going to batch my writing so I can finish 1 month of newsletters in 1 week.

If any of you are in the same industry but offer different services I would love to explore partnership opportunities. I’m always so excited to connect with other entrepreneurs and/or writers.

I look forward to reading about all of your newsletter ideas!