Hi everyone, I'm working my way through this weeks materials and excited to be here with all of you 👋

My goal is to relaunch my newsletter as part of a wider pivot on my YouTube channel. By the end of this month I want to have stopped spending time procrastinating on channel names and domains 🙄, and to have just made a decision, engaged with existing subscribers about the change, cleaned up my list, created a useful incentive and settled on a sustainable format for weekly emails and wider content creation.

The biggest challenge for me is to find the space to think more broadly, get clarity on my direction and be more strategic during a very difficult time. I think being here and doing some of this 'thinking out loud' will be a big help in keeping me accountable.

I get resistance to some of this bigger strategic stuff because it's so important to get right, and find myself distracted into the day-to-day work, but I'm sure I'm not alone on that....am I?

I'll be booking a half day in my diary this week to map out my goals and success criteria in a much more detailed form and get those into my bullet journal then adding some regular time blocks into my calendar for the course work and 'homework'. I'm looking forward to moving forward with a bit more intention. Good luck everyone 😊