Welcome to the ConvertKit Creator Community! 🎉🎉🎉
This community is built by creators for creators.
My name is Haley and I'm your community host. There are so many wonderful creators in this community, from those who are just getting started on their creative journey to seasoned creators who graciously lend a helping hand to others, and everyone in between! If you're just getting started as a creator, or you've been a creator for some time, there's something here for you.
To get you started on the right foot, I've put together a few things you should know.
Without further ado, here are the top things that will help you as you find your footing here in the best community on the interwebs! 👇
How to set up your community profile and adjust your settings 👀
- First, log into your ConvertKit account, and go to your Profile. From there, update your name and gravatar (image). This is the name and image that will show up here in your community profile! Once you've updated this in ConvertKit and clicked Save, it can take a little bit to update in the community. If you're not seeing it change immediately, don't worry! It will soon.
- To update your settings, click on your community profile image in the upper right corner > account settings. Under "Email" you can choose the frequency that you receive community notifications! Here's one way to set this up:
How to find answers and receive support 🤔
- Be sure to join the CK Support Group! Clicking this link will take you there. Be sure to click Join! Once you're in this group, you can search for questions, answers, and best practices. You can also ask your own questions! Answers will appear in the thread making it easy to refer back to time and again. This is a great way to support one another along the creator journey!
- Asking a question or sharing a post or resource here in the community is as easy as click and type! Seriously. You'll see a few options for the type of post you'd like to share, and all you have to do is type in your message, share any images or links, and select a topic. (These work just like hashtags and are searchable!) Then click the button to post and voila!
Groups are a great way to connect here in the community 😃
- We have a group for creator conversation, ConvertKit Workshops, ConvertKit Challenges, Growth primers, and more. You can join as many as you like, and I recommend joining at least 2. Can't wait to see you there!
Resources and education for creators of all types and experience levels💡
- There are fantastic resources available to help you learn more about earning a living online doing work that you love, as well as direct access to our support documentation, ConvertKit challenges, workshop freebies, and more. You can find all of them on the right navigation, if you scroll down past our Most Reputable Users list!
One final thing...
Introduce yourself! We're all so excited to meet you and hear what creative project you're working on, so hop over to our Introductions page and tell us more about YOU.
I'll see you there!