In getting people to come to our landing page, Is it worth making up a flyer to post at local stores ( or in my case local veterinarian offices so people can check out my free mini course to train their dog to say walk on a loose leash, or get their dog to the Doga mat ( which will lead them to buy my Doga 101 course. When I make the flyer I will make up a QR code (which they actually started putting up on TV spots for viewers to hold their phone up to and scan- I've seen the QR codes being used by others recently at a conference and all.....For those not knowing how to use the code- directions will be underneath!.....I may have a few mini courses or offers with different codes for people to choose from......and one to join my team.....SUGGESTIONS? this way I can get to know exactly which direction to really move my business in and get to know what people really are looking for....maybe even a QR code just to connect? I will also have a code to link to a basic training course and Doga 101 course I will offer for $20.20 ie for the new year! Do you think it's to late to take advantage of the new year and 2020?

4 replies