Skip to main content
Chat
Pamela
Blogger, Influencer, Doggone Healthy Coach

In getting people to come to our landing page, Is it worth making up a flyer to post at local stores ( or in my case local veterinarian offices so people can check out my free mini course to train their dog to say walk on a loose leash, or get their dog to the Doga mat ( which will lead them to buy my Doga 101 course. When I make the flyer I will make up a QR code (which they actually started putting up on TV spots for viewers to hold their phone up to and scan- I've seen the QR codes being used by others recently at a conference and all.....For those not knowing how to use the code- directions will be underneath!.....I may have a few mini courses or offers with different codes for people to choose from......and one to join my team.....SUGGESTIONS? this way I can get to know exactly which direction to really move my business in and get to know what people really are looking for....maybe even a QR code just to connect? I will also have a code to link to a basic training course and Doga 101 course I will offer for $20.20 ie for the new year! Do you think it's to late to take advantage of the new year and 2020?

Where am I?

In Community at ConvertKit you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

clconsultingworx
clconsultingworx

Dear Pamela, you posted "For those not knowing how to use the code- directions will be underneath!"   Could you please supply these directions.

Thank you, 

Carole

TC Headley
TC Headley

This is a good idea to grow locally! Another direction you can take to reach people outside of your area is to focus on joining/promoting yourself in dog focused Facebook groups or reaching out to dog parents on Instagram and Pinterest. That's definitely a popular and wide open niche.

Jeana Acosta
Jeana Acosta

I agree with Paris. You will be partnering with vets and local pet stores, so those would be good places to start with your flyers. I like the idea. I might try it too! :)

Paris Hansch
Paris Hansch

I don’t think it’s too late, I haven’t really dealt in local marketing so I don’t know how effective it is, but if you can get it in prominent locations it can’t hurt. Besides, if vets and stuff are places you’re interested in partnering in (since dog training is obviously online and offline) then it could be a good way to get in the door and start a relationship with them. 

Related