July Writing Challenge

Hello Everyone! 

Who's up for a writing challenge in this group? 

I'm hosting a challenge here, starting on Monday, July 20th (hint: that's next week!) to write 500 words a day, for a week. 

The catch to this is that your 500 words must be outside of any writing or copy you create for your 'day job'. This is different! This writing is for creative flow only, and needs to be done separately from your other work, in order to count for our challenge here. 

Up for grabs: 100 ConvertKit Coins! 

As you know, through our incentive program here in the community, you can earn ConvertKit Coins toward free subscribers for your account, or a month of CK for free. This challenge can help move you closer to that goal! 

We will collaborate daily here in this group to share our wins, our struggles, and our ideas.

I'm participating with you, and I can't wait to see how this goes! To qualify to participate, all you need to do is comment that you're in for the challenge in this discussion thread. 

We will need at least 10 participants to host the challenge, so if you don't see comments in the thread, invite others in the community to join us!

This challenge will run through Midnight, July 27th (Monday). 

So... are you in? 

12 replies