Our challenge starts today!

The challenge has started!

Click here to get started and caught up on the challenge! πŸ‘‡πŸΌ

Challenge Day 1Β 

Challenge Day 2Β 

Our Build Your Funnel Challenge starts today. πŸŽ‰

I'm so excited to do this with all of you. To get us started, here are a few things you need to know:Β 

• If you commented in any of the comments sections then you're IN 😁
  • Each day, I'll be posting helpful resources to support you as you write your emails. This Workshops group is our hub for this challenge!
  • Every day of the challenge will have a participation activity- don't miss these! (Each day will be labeled with the day and will contain each activity for that specific day. Every post will contain the topic tag, September Challenge, so if you're worried you missed one, you can simply search in the community for that tag and see every post associated with it!)
  • We have a workshop for this challenge THIS Thursday with Angel Marie πŸ™ŒπŸ»
  • We'll be using Reputation points to calculate winners at the end of this challenge, which is this Friday (I'll post current numbers in this thread) Reputation points are earned through asking questions, answering questions, etc. So participation will be key in earning one of our challenge prizes!
  • EVERYONE who participates fully in this challenge will earn the Challenge Finisher badge at the end of the week πŸŽ‰

Are you ready to write emails that connect with your audience in a meaningful, lasting way?Β 

Let's do this.Β 

85 replies