The Community Friday Digest, 2/26 β˜•οΈπŸ“°

Happy Friday, y'all!Β 

Celebrating another awesome week here in the community, with a few reminders and celebrations.Β 

The GYAC Winners were announced yesterday. 🌟

You can see who won and celebrate with us here. It was a fantastic challenge, with some of the best landing pages we've seen yet. I'm so proud of every one of you who chose to participate and take steps toward your goals.Β 

You all did a fantastic job!Β 

The Growth Accelerator Program is underway. πŸ’»

A bunch of you decided to accelerate your growth and influence as a creator, right out of the GYA Challenge, by joining our first ever Growth Accelerator here in the community. Β This group is going really well, and if you're interested in following along, you can check it out here!Β 

Our second accelerator will begin next month, so be watching for more details!Β 

Celebrations πŸŽ‰

This week I think it's only fitting that we celebrate everyone who participated in the Grow Your Audience Challenge. What a fun group we had this year! You all did incredible work, and it's going to pay off as you continue building momentum toward your dreams. Well done, everyone!Β 

What are you thankful for today? ❀️

I'd like to end this week on a grateful note, how about you? Drop in the thread one thing you're thankful for today, and let's pay the goodwill forward.Β 

See you in the comments!Β 

2 replies