The Community Friday Digest, 3/5 ā˜•ļøšŸ“°

Happy Friday, everyone!Ā 

It has been a great week here in the community, and I'd love to celebrate just a few things as we head into our weekend.Ā 

The Growth Accelerator finished today.Ā 

Congrats to all of our Accelerator participants for the work you put in over the last two weeks. You did an amazing job, and you should celebrate big today!Ā 

We'll be starting a similar accelerator very soon, so keep your eyes peeled. (What does that phrase even mean?!)Ā 

Our community is amazing all thanks to you.Ā 

A couple of specific creators I'd like to call out today and celebrate are hamzamatar Knot So Wild & Jessica Lang. You have all jumped into discussions, challenges, and conversations around the community, and I have loved hearing from each of you! Thanks for diving right into all the things and contributing your thoughts and your work.Ā 

How to Create an Online Course Outline (5 EASY STEPS)

Adam Zainudin created a new video course and has shared it here in the community. Thanks, Adam, for continuing to share your knowledge and teach what you know here in the community! You can find the course right here.Ā 

Don't forget: there's a new Help Forum here in the community!

You can find it at the top of your main navigation bar, and this is where all of our questions and answers live within the community. It's a great place to find help, specifically for ConvertKit and also email marketing best practices.Ā 

Be sure to give it a follow so you know when new questions and answers are posted!Ā 

Now it's your turn.Ā 

What's something you'd like to celebrate today? Drop yours in the thread so we can celebrate with you!Ā 

10 replies