The Community Friday Digest ๐Ÿ“ฐโ˜•๏ธ

It's been another wonderful week here in our community, and I've got this week's digest comin' in hot!ย 

Here are some of the highlights from the week.ย 

Today we wrap up Week 3 of the Grow Your Audience Challenge.ย 

It was another awesome week in the challenge group, with a focus on the top 20 ways to grow your list with a landing page. Shout-out to Angel Marie for another terrific workshop, and a big CONGRATULATIONS to everyone in the challenge group who worked so hard to continue finding new subscribers this week!ย 

Celebrating more community creators this week.ย 

There are a few creators from our community that I want to celebrate today!ย 

--> Adam Zainudin continues to share awesome content and how-to videos around building an audience, and finding success as an online creator. Not only that, but he contributes to our culture with kindness, support for other creators, and is an all-around awesome dude. He was also given a shout-out on this week's 100th episode of The Future Belongs To Creators podcast! Congrats Adam and thank you for being such an awesome member of the community!

--> Rahul Pandey is a newer member of our community and didn't hesitate to jump in and share what he's working on. Check out his current project, and be sure to say hello because he is an amazing, kind addition to our community. So glad you're here, Rahul!ย 

--> Jarryd Ross for jumping on a call with me, and sharing some great feedback. If you haven't yet seen Jarryd around, you will. He's super helpful and one of our awesome moderators!ย 

--> Jasmine Fox for being an incredible challenge participant- always willing to share constructive, supportive feedback to other creators, and for working in public yourself by sharing your projects, landing page, and more. I'm so glad to have you as part of the community, Jasmine!ย 

Today is the first Creator Session of 2021.

With guest musical artist Penny & Sparrow bringing an amazing vibe of fun mixed with incredible musicianship, this session is one you will thoroughly enjoy. Watch it right here in the community at 11am PT | 2pm ET!

Coming in February...ย 

I have a few things up my sleeve for the community next month, so be sure and have your eyes and ears open. If you've been hanging around the community but haven't yet truly taken the leap and gotten involved, you'll want to now. I'm excited!ย 

Now it's your turn.ย 

What's one win you'd like to celebrate from this week? Shout it out in the thread so we can celebrate with you!ย 

ย 

3 replies