The Community Friday Digest 📰☕️

It's Friday and that means we've got another Community Friday Digest ready. 

Let's celebrate the week! 

Don't forget to follow the Friday Digest topic to receive these updates to your inbox!  

The Grow Your Audience Challenge ends this Sunday night. 

With more than 14,000 participants, this has been the best challenge to date, and the work coming from our participating creators is incredible. I can't wait to see who wins the prizes, but even more than that, I'm so proud of everyone who has gone after big goals during this challenge. 

We're celebrating all of you! 

Celebrating our creator community.

Our community is full of amazing creators from all over the world. This week, I'd like to highlight a few that brightened our week here in the community. If you haven't met them yet, be sure to say a virtual hello! 

• neona (Kayla Marie Quinn) is newer to our community, but has jumped right into conversations and groups. Thanks for being here, Kayla, and for contributing to our culture of support and creativity! 
  • Leslie for jumping into our challenge group and sharing a great tip on how to share a landing page easily. Glad you're part of our community, Leslie! 
  • Jennifer for sharing some of her thoughts around the pros and cons of FB as a creator. Thanks, Jennifer! Glad you're part of our community. 
  • Christina Lewis for jumping into so many conversations the last few weeks. Love having you here! 

How to Create a Checklist in Canva - QUICK & EASY

Adam Zainudin wrote another great tutorial, this time all about creating a checklist in Canva. No design skills? This is a must see.

Check it out here!

Now it's your turn. 

Do you have a creator in mind that you'd like to celebrate this week? Give them a shout-out in this thread! 

Also, share one win of your own from this week. Let's celebrate together!

2 replies