The Community Friday Digest ☕️☀️🎉

Happy Friday, everyone! 

It was a busy week here in the community because we have a lot of really cool stuff kicking off next week. Don't remember what they are? That's okay- that's what this post is for. 

🌟Week Summary🌟

• Our first ever live thread discussion is happening this coming Monday, 4/5, over in the Cafe! We're going to be chatting about creator platforms, and the discussion will take place in the thread so need to be camera ready. I hope to see you there!
  • Round 2 of our Growth Accelerator course is taking off this Monday as well. The course materials have been adjusted to span four weeks, instead of ten days. This is to give more of you a chance to participate in growing your audience through this course, while maintaining your already busy schedules! You can join the group here and the launch day post will be Monday morning!
  • We dropped our first community feature update on Tuesday, and it was epic! Why? Because there are seven features included. SEVEN. They're all great, but I'd like to hear which one(s) you're most excited about!

🎉Creator Spotlight🎉

Nathan Lowell has been dropping some amazing and informative posts this week, including this one on self publishing companies. If you're a writer, you're going to want to join the writers mastermind and check out this post. Thanks for always sharing so much of your experience with us, Nathan! Love having you as part of the community.

Ken Preston for jumping into our writing mastermind and taking on the task of sharing a daily prompt once a week. I'm really excited to see you become more involved in the mastermind, and in the community. It's great to have you here! 

Aaron Hockley Melissa @ Pocket Homeschool Nathan Lowell for jumping into a bunch of questions this week and lending a helping hand to other creators here in the community. 

Now it's your turn

What are you celebrating today? Drop a celebration in the thread so we can all do the happy dance with you! No celebration is too big or too small. We're all on this creator journey together, friends!