🌟The end of our Showcase and a BIG announcement!🌟

After a week full of creator spotlights celebrating our community's second birthday, we are nearing the end of our December Showcase. 

I am so grateful for each and every one of you and the community we're building. 

This showcase has spotlighted not only creators who are doing amazing work, but also the unique online space we're building here, to continue supporting creators in all walks of life, and at every stage of their creator journey. I couldn't be happier with where we are, and where we're headed! 

Thank you to EVERYONE who has participated in our week-long celebrations in some way. Whether you read each and every spotlight post, commented, shared your own celebration in our thread, were one of the creators spotlighted, or shared this on social. You all continue to help make this community amazing in every way. 

With that, I wanted to do something extra special for every creator who is a part of our community. Are you ready for this? 

Drum roll please. 

Craft & Commerce 2022 is a go and you are some of the first to know. 

We have missed seeing you SO much, and Craft + Commerce is officially returning June 23rd through June 25th, 2022, in Boise!  

There’s a goodie coming at the end of this post, but first- here’s a sneak peek at the speaker lineup: 

And a big drumroll please for writer, stick-figure master, and this year’s keynote speaker Tim Urban

We’ve intentionally sought out the best-of-the-best in the world of creators to help guide and inspire you as you continue growing your online living. 

This is going to be a powerful time of learning and discussion that will provide reassurance that you are doing exactly what you should be. 

Craft + Commerce 2022 will be an exclusive event with only 400 in attendance. 

We know this is all a lot to take in, so I’ll make it easy for you. 

Because of this, we are offering a VIP ticket price to community members (that’s you!) for a limited time. What better way to celebrate being a creator in a community of creators than to meet in person for the first time in two years, with dynamic speakers, incredible sessions, inspiration, and other creators like you? 

Those important details 

Past Attendee VIP Special: You + a friend - $299/person 

Past Attendee VIP Special: Individual - $349/person 

I hope to see you in Boise at Craft + Commerce 2022 and hit the dance floor with you at the closing party! 

P.S.- those attending will be added to an exclusive community group in advance to being preparing for the main event! 

Register Here