The Friday Community Digest โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿ“ฐ

After a bit of a break with the holiday weeks, we are back today with another Friday Community Digest!ย 

Here are some highlights from the week.ย 

The 2021 Grow Your Audience Challenge kicked off on Monday.ย 

We officially have one week under our belts for the GYAC and it's been a great first week, too. If you haven't yet, there's still time to join the challenge, grow your audience, and enter for the chance to win $10,000! All of the weekly posts, resources, and a FREE challenge workbook, are in our community challenge group.ย 

Join the challenge

We're celebrating more creators this week!

Each Friday, I love to highlight a few creators from right here in the community that are sharing awesome content, supporting one another, and helping to create an amazing culture for our community, and in the creator industry at large.ย 

• Adam Zainudin posted an awesome new tutorial on creating an ebook. Check it out here!ย 
  • Aaron Hockley continues to help answer so many questions every single week in the community. In case you missed this the first time, he also shared his best performing lead magnet on 101 Email Subjects For Photographers (and others)!
  • Glen Cunanan is a newer member of our community that I have really enjoyed seeing the last couple of weeks. His posts and answers are always uplifting and full of energy, and we're glad you're here, Glen!
  • Sabrina is another creator here in our community that is just full of life. She loves to help creators and answer questions from lots of different niches. Thanks for making our community a fun place to be, Sabrina!

I am always looking for new community members to highlight and celebrate ever single week. Maybe next week it's you? Share your work, and keep contributing to the amazing community culture we have around here, and it just might be.ย 

Interested in hosting a mastermind?ย 

For the new year, we're going to be starting a few new masterminds here in the community. These will be for a more specific niche, and will be designed to create closer, smaller settings for you to get to know others here that are on the same journey. ย 

If you're interested in hosting one of these masterminds, send me a dm and we can chat!ย 

The events this week have been difficult and emotional for many, especially for those following the events at the U.S. Capitol.

We also know that during these times many creators find it useful to turn anxious energy into creative output.ย 

Creativity and art is your expression, your way of leadership, and your chance to make an impact on the future.ย 

Our mission at ConvertKit is to help creators like you earn a living, and giving you the tools, knowledge, and inspiration to fuel that creativity is why our community is here.

If that's not you right now, that's completely okay. We'll be here if and when you're in a place where you feel motivated to create.

But if you're feeling that motivation today to create and inspire, this is a safe place for you. Let's work together to create an even better world going forward. โค๏ธ

3 replies