HELP!!! My website is somehow showing an old pop-up (it's archived!). It's sending people through an old sequence that is no longer active and doesn't send people to a valid offer. Things I've already tried: ❌ Refreshed forms in wordpress. Didn't work. ❌ Gone into the archived pop-up to at least change the sequence- Over 100 people have been put into the sequence since yesterday and they're being mislead. Didn't work. ❌ Created a copy of the pop-up I want to be using and tried putting that as the default, in case there was an issue. Didn't work. ❌ Went through EVERY single page/post of my website to ensure there weren't any overrides somewhere. There aren't. ❌ Changed the sequence within the archived pop-up so they were at least not being sent to the invalid offer. Didn't change it. People are still being sent through the old sequence. ❌ I have had multiple people check on multiple devices and browsers, and it's been like this for everyone. PLEASE hit me up with any/all of your suggestions.

2 replies