Hi Angel or helpdesk Been watching a few of your workshops, great content thanks. How ever I having a hard time getting my head around how to create subscriber segments/lists. And this might be a simple question/answer, but bear with me. So if a customer is in a funnel (going through the automated email sequence for the funnel) they will receive emails from me, got that. But mean while I will be sending out emails for my regular emails subscribers as well. Now I’m assuming that the funnel subscribers and my “regular” email subscribers are kept separate at first (on different lists) but at some point the customers on my funnel list, will become “just” regular subscribers as well ??? And how does this happen? I’m asking, as I don’t want to bombard the funnel subscriber with emails from both the funnel and my regular emails, but once the automated funnel has finished, I would want them on my regular email list. Brand new to convert kit, transferring from MailChimp. Thanks for your assistance Mette

4 replies