Matias Hernández
 · Senior Software Engineer

I need some help with the automations/sequences. The use case I want to implement is this. I have a collection of articles that I want to send weekly to my subs, it's evergreen content so I want to allow new subs to receive the content from start I know I can do this with sequences but. - How can I allow the subs to request the next item in the sequence immediately? Like, in the first email I write. If you want to recieve the next lesson now please click here. - How can I allow the new subs to opt-in (or out) to receive the previous content. Like, the new sub receive the welcome email and I ask, do you want to receive the previous lessons? Yes/No. (If yes, it will start from the beginning). Do you want to see all the other lessons? Yes/No (if yes, then I can send a link to the archive) - How can I get the same subs into a second publication that can be send in different periods? I want to ask them to opt-in into this second newsletter. The main newsletter is a collection of micro-courses (multiple little lessons about a topic, then a second topic, 3rd, etc), This second newsletter is about other content and it will be sent at some kind of random time, only when needed.. Maybe just broadcast? But I want to enable the subs to opt-out of this content if they want. Thanks

1 reply