Coach Laura
 · Teacher of English as a Second Language

Do I add three new address records with just the new key name of my new subdomain with the DNC values? For two weeks I've been trying to create a subdomain at my BlueHost website for a ConvertKit landing page I created. I'm slow as molasses going through all the pages of directions at both websites because they rattle off certain terms and directions assuming I understand the lingo. I finally created a subdomain, and that step automatically generates all these new Address Records that use the new subdomain term (pages) in different ways under my DNC Records. But I added the three DNS values to my DNS address records (a) of my subdomain by adding three new lines all named just "pages" along with the three lines of DNC code. I have a feeling I'm doing something wrong and that's why it's not verifying, even after a whole week of waiting. In the meantime, ten additional sets of directions later, I discover there's a ConvertKit Plugin. So many hours later it looks like I've finally added and activated that only to see that it inserts a block of landing page here and there on every page of my website. Is there anyway to control how many are placed and where they are placed in my webpages? Really, the plugin seems a bit wild, so I would just like to make the subdomain and DNS verification to succeed so I can just have one page of my website to be a landing page and would like a ConvertKit form to pop-up on my website to opt-in for free materials.

3 replies