Skip to main content
Asked a question 2 years ago

Can I add a link to my logo at the top of my email template (I'm using the card template)? Or is there a way to add the "view this email in your browser" link?

💡Make the most of your Community Member profile 

Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profile 

• About You tab:
    • Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
    • About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
    • Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
  • Social Media tab:
    • Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!

Hey @Sally Oh35! I commented this on another thread as well but I'll share it here too just in case — we have a tip here44 on how to style the Card template and how that header/image section is intended to be used. If you add your logo as instructed in that video you should be able to click on it to add a link to it! ☺️

You should also be able to include the {{ archive_url }} shortcode in your email templates (more info on that here34), keeping in mind that feature doesn't work for sequence emails at this time so if you add it to your template I would advise not using that template for sequences (it might work to have a separate version of the template without that link for use with your sequences, if needed).