Skip to main content
Jordan Aspen
writer and educator at Civilized Animal Productions
Asked a question last year

Do you have a story-writing process to save yourself time? (I'll share mine for you to steal!)

Where am I?

In ConvertKit you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Jordan Aspen
writer and educator at Civilized Animal Productions

I have found that having some sort of outline, template, or process to refer to makes writing so much faster and easier. My husband and I put together a 5-day video course showing a basic storytelling outline that we use all the time. It's available here for free—civanpro.com/storytelling45—but only this week! On February 2 we are adding this to our paid program and this link will no longer work for the free version. If you grab it before then though, you will retain free access indefinitely.

TC Headley
Brand Strategist, Divi Designer, Mac & Cheese Connoisseur

Bc my videos are usually about teaching I pretty much use a 5 paragraph style expository format. Introduction (and signalling for my target audience), main points, then conclusion (including recap/takeaway and call to action). Otherwise if it it's narrative and not explanatory I try to go in a chronological order with little anecdotes to emphasize my points.

Question Stats

135 view
1 follower
Asked a question last year
Views this month