Skip to main content
Question
images
Asked a question 2 years ago

Does anyone know how to find my Gallery? I need the HTML code of a picture I uploaded so I can add it to a template?

💡Make the most of your Community Member profile 

Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profile 

• About You tab:
    • Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
    • About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
    • Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
  • Social Media tab:
    • Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!

Hey @Susi Kaeufer35! I think you are referring to your recently uploaded images. There isn't a dedicated page for that in your account right now, but you can still access them. If you open up a new email and click 'Image' from the content block menu, it'll bring up the uploader and you can see previews of your recent uploads from there. To grab an image's URL from there, right click on the preview for it > Copy Image Address. Then, after you paste it, remove ?w=228&fit=clip from the end (otherwise it'll return the preview-size version).

Alternatively (and some people find this easier) you can create a draft broadcast to keep around that you upload images to, and then you can visit that draft whenever you need to grab those images' URLs (again via right clicking > Copy Image Address). And in that case you won't need to remove the ?w=228&fit=clip part from the end of the URL; you should just be able to use it as is.

Either method will work so it's up to you and whatever you find more convenient! I hope that helps ☺️ Let us know if you run into any trouble.