Skip to main content
Amber
Owner and Artist
Asked a question 2 years ago

email sequences... if i have multiple lead magnets, how can I streamline an automation process? I've read a lot of articles and still trying to find the optimal solution. I think going forward i could have an automation that all the lead magnets funnel into the same sequence... i have LP and forms, but also pdfs that when they click on the link i add a tag.

💡Make the most of your Community Member profile 

Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profile 

• About You tab:
    • Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
    • About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
    • Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
  • Social Media tab:
    • Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!
Blair Wadman🌟Community Influencer 🌟
Email Automation Consultant - blairwadman.com

If you want all lead magnets to get the same sequence, then you can do that in the same automation. There are two main choices to do that:

1. Add all the lead magnents as entry points at the top of the automation
  2. Have a single tag as the entry point to the automation, and give everyone who completes one of the lead magnets that tag in a rule

The advantage of the second approach is that it keeps your automation simpler, and also there is a limit of the number of entry points (lead magnets etc) that you can have at the top of a visual automation. But using a single tag, you can have as many as you like as there is no limit with rules. 

Question Stats

2 followers
Asked a question 2 years ago
Views this month