Skip to main content
Asked a question last year

Feature Request: Grammarly Integration or spell check (Vote with a click!)

Hello All, anyone figure out how to enable spell check for the new email editor? (I'm pretty sure the old editor has spell check?)
Feature request: Grammerly support or spell check
Please add a spell check feature to all broadcasts. ConvertKit is a way to communicate and all communication tools should have spell check. Currently I have to copy my email from convert kit into Microsoft word, run a spell check in word and then correct the spelling in convert kit. Or type the email in word and then paste it over into ConvertKit. This is a little silly and there should not need to be this step. Please add this ability as a function in ConvertKit.
Please add spell check! What does anyone else use to be able to type somewhere else (like on a Mac using Text Edit and copy and paste without messing up the formatting?
I would like a spell check feature in the new editor. I really like the new editor but it would be great if you could spell check as you write. I use Grammarly a chrome extension in all my programs and in block editor and it works perfectly but It will not work in the broadcast editor.

Where am I?

In Community at ConvertKit you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Question Stats

11 followers
Asked 7 times
Asked a question last year
Last asked last year
Views this month