Skip to main content
Asked a question 5 months ago

Feature Request: I'd love a hybrid sequence-broadcast hybrid of sorts. I'd really like to have a sequence where I can specify the exact date and time each email is sent for a group of emails (like how you can schedule a broadcast). Why a sequence? I like the reporting/organization of sequence emails (this is harder to sort through on Broadcasts and trying to find all related emails and Broadcasts don't have a collective reporting solution). Why specific dates and times? One example: I run date-based challenges. The challenge begins on a certain day and time, but other emails in the sequence may need to be sent at different days/times (and the current sequence settings only allows for day intervals and 1 time per day). For example: I run a challenge where we have a live event every day for 5 days. Let's say the event is Monday, June 1 at 5pm PT. I'd like to send a kick-off email the Sunday before ("Welcome! We start tomorrow!" yada yada), then an email on Mon June 1 at 4pm saying "going live in an hour!" then one at 5pm "going live now!" and then one at 8pm with a recap and replay link. This is harder to manage in Broadcasts.

Where am I?

In ConvertKit you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

No answers yet.