Skip to main content
Question
Sarah
Your Private Brand Investigator
Asked a question 3 years ago

For the Challenge, do you have to have an opt-in freebie/download? Or can you have a course wait-list to get people to sign up? AND can you edit the landing page as you go?

💡Make the most of your Community Member profile 

Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profile 

• About You tab:
    • Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
    • About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
    • Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
  • Social Media tab:
    • Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!
TC Headley
Brand Strategist, Divi Designer, Mac & Cheese Connoisseur

The rules don't say you can't edit as you go here they are if you want to take a look at them in full: https://convertkit.com/landing-page-challenge/rules-202058

But I think anything you have that would best work as an incentive for your audience is preferable. If the wait-list works better than a freebie that would be ideal for you and give you the best chance of growing.

Carolyn Moore
Personal Finance Blogger, Speaker and Instructor

@TC Headley55 is better than me because I don't read rules lol. But you don't have to have anything really. In one of the examples in the first webinar Angel showed a page that was a "coming soon" opt in. So yes you can use your landing page for a course wait list. Whatever works for you to grow your email list.