Skip to main content
Question
Asked a question 2 years ago

For your email newsletter, do you have an evergreen sequence set up? Do you prefer using broadcasts for it? Or, maybe a hybrid of the two? Please share your system! ☕️

💡Make the most of your Community Member profile 

Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profile 

• About You tab:
    • Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
    • About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
    • Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
  • Social Media tab:
    • Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!
Blair Wadman🌟Community Influencer 🌟
Email Automation Consultant - blairwadman.com

I used to have an evergreen sequence. 

I stopped doing it because I was teaching a technical topic, and sometimes parts of got out of date. Plus I like being responsive to people's needs, which broadcasts are great for. 

So now I have sequences for shorter email courses that take someone from A to B. They'll either opt into those from the website, or a trigger link in an email. And then broadcasts. 

I'm also thinking about a hybrid system with a mix of long term evergreen sequences and broadcasts. I think that would work really well.