Skip to main content
Florian Wurm
Accelerated Learning Coach & Podcaster
Asked a question 3 days ago

Hello Best support group ever. I am your most lost convertkit user ever! :D How do I write e-mail content properly? So I have the "mastering convertkit course by Brennan Dunn" which is of great help. But when it comes to the "what to I put in a single e-mail so that I get engagement? Or how do I write a sequence of mails that build on each other I am lost. It feels like my e-mails are just random. What theme can I pick? What are the elements of a single e-mail like in writing an essay you have beginning, middle section and end. I am lost and confused! Please give me some straight to the point stuff I can read or watch!

Where am I?

In Community at ConvertKit you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Blair WadmanCommunity Guru
Email Automation Consultant, Web Developer, Educator

I think what you include in each email will be personal to you, but essentially, it's best to genuinely help people. So if your audience have a lot of common questions, or pain points, or struggles, than anything that will help them and give them a micro win is helpful to them.Β 

Another way to look at it is to imagine you are sat in front of one person from your audience (in a bar, or coffee shop). You are having a chat, helping them with what ever issues they are having. That chat could be a series of emails. I like to think about it in those terms - human to human.

Β 

Question Stats

6 view
1 follower
Asked a question 4 days ago
Views this month