Skip to main content
Tony
Nice to meet you guys !
Asked a question last year

Hello community, I am creating my product and wanted to know if you have an effective 7 day email sequence to sell my product! Currently I have this database but I don't know how to go into details ... 🤔 1. Day 1: announcement 2. Day 2: the problem (cause and consequences) 3. Day 3: The Solution (How this solution works and why does it work) 4. Day 4: success storytelling 5. Day 5: storytelling the cost of inaction 6. Day 6: FAQ 7. Day 7: last chance Would you have a hand to offer me, a tip or an article to share with me? PS: I have been subscribed to convertkit since today !! Thank you the community!

💡Make the most of your Community Member profile 

Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profile 

• About You tab:
    • Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
    • About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
    • Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
  • Social Media tab:
    • Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!
Kaira
Calligrapher, Wanderer & a Furmom

Hi Tony! I think you can use an Evergreen sequence if your content is not time-bound but your subscribers will receive your emails on different days. This article might help in setting this up - https://help.convertkit.com/en/articles/2502575-what-is-evergreen-content95 :) 

Related Questions

Question Stats

244 view
1 follower
Asked a question last year
Views this month