Skip to main content
Asked a question 4 months ago

Hello everyone, I am looking for the most efficient way to send Zoom webinar attendees a Continuing Education certificate of attendance. Zoom automatically provides a csv report that I can upload to ConvertKit. Can someone please provide suggestions on formatting the certificate? Thank you, Drew

Where am I?

In ConvertKit you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

TC Headley
Brand Strategist, Divi Designer, Mac & Cheese Connoisseur

Designing it in Canva would give you something that would look professionally made and they have a ton of templates that would be pretty easy to use. The only issue is depending on how many people attended it may be tedious to have to enter each name on each certificate and send it to each attendee individually.

Emily MillsCommunity Moderator
Illustrator, Author, Course Instructor

I would hire a designer to create something that looks official and has your program's branding. I believe there are certificate templates in most word doc programs if you want to do it yourself. I don't know of a way to automate dding names and sending it to their emails offhand. Course platforms like Teachable offer certificates like this. 

@info@drip.vet17 you can use Zapier to tag everyone that attended with a Convertkit tag. Then create an automation in Convertkit that sends them the certificate. 

As to formatting the certificate, it depends on what format the certificate is in. Is it word? Or PDF or a Picture?

Question Stats

3 followers
Asked a question 4 months ago
Views this month