Skip to main content
Asked a question 2 months ago

Hello everyone! Welcome to all of our new community members. 😃 If you're new here, would you introduce yourself? I'd love to meet you!

Where am I?

In ConvertKit you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Hi Haley, thanks! I'm a longtime ConvertKit user in the Finger Lakes region in central New York. I've been helping herbalists and small farmers grow their online audience and I refer and teach them how to use ConvertKit as part of my website design service/class. 

Sameer
product @ TheCodex

Hey Haley! Thanks for the welcome. Sameer here. I'm building TheCodex -12 the best place to become a python & data scientist on the web! We're switching from sendgrid to Convertkit, really loving the visual sequences feature set.

Hi Haley, I am a web developer and designer, now about to launch a blog to share everything I know about websites and entrepreneurship. It's in french for now and will be translated to english soon. I'm planning to create online courses once I have developed my blog and email list. Here is my waiting page : https://ideesalternatives.fr3

Hi! Rebecca here. I am fairly new to CK and starting to dig into sequences and automations. Also I'm still often trying to figure out the basics! Would love to learn more. Thanks!