Skip to main content
Asked a question 9 months ago

Hello, I am new to convertkit and am really confused. I have created a landing page and would like to send the new subscribers an email with a freebie. I can see there is incentive email which can be sent out. My question is will be able to see the analytics( ie who opened that email, how many downloaded the freebie, who clicked the link etc) for the incentive email? If not, is there any alternative? Cheers

Where am I?

In Community at ConvertKit you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Hey @financewithraji21! We don't currently have aggregate reporting for incentive emails like you're describing (open rate, click rate, etc.), though you can tell which subscribers received/interacted with it via their subscriber profile23 (in their email history tab). I'd encourage you to file that as a feature suggestion for our team here19!

An alternative in the meantime could be to use an automated sequence to deliver their freebie instead (assuming you're on a paid ConvertKit plan with access to automations & sequences). In that case you could use the incentive email for the purposes of double opt-in only (or you can disable the incentive email if you don't care about double opt-in, but we do strongly recommend using double opt-in as it helps protect your email list โ€” more info here19). Then you could connect that landing page to a sequence20, have the first email in that sequence be set to send immediately22, and include their freebie there. That way, you'd have access to sequence reporting19 for that email! And this email editor guide18 includes how to add files to your emails โ˜บ๏ธ

I hope that helps โ€” let me know if you have any questions!

Question Stats

104 view
1 follower
Asked a question 9 months ago
Question Edits
Views this month