Skip to main content
Question
Quick Tips
Asked a question 3 months ago

Hello! I am trying to create a sales page, but without having to collect email addresses. It seems like when I choose any landing page template, I am required to collect email addresses, and I don't want that because it would be distracting from the actual sale. I've tried using the 'Products' option under the 'Earn' tab, but it doesn't seem like there's any way of changing the layout? Image on the left, text on the right. The longer the text, the taller the image. Or there's an option to have the image set to 'fit', which is then only visible when you scroll to the middle of the page. My text is quite long and it would be impractical to have to create a suuuper long image to match the length of the text! Help! Thank youu

๐Ÿ’กMake the most of your Community Member profileย 

Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profileย 

• About You tab:
    • Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
    • About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
    • Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
  • Social Media tab:
    • Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!
Antoinette
Bookworm, Book Collector, and Loves Cooking.

Hi there,

Every Convertkit landing page or form template has the sign-up fields. I recommend reaching out to the team at help@convertkit.com8 so they can further check your landing page and product.

Question Stats

70 view
1 follower
Asked a question 3 months ago
Question Edits
Views this month