Skip to main content
Asked a question 11 days ago

Hello! I've noticed some weird things going on with my list. a) all the names recently are the same in the name field but the emails are unique email addresses. Initially, I thought a bot was opting-in, but now I'm not so sure because there's activity on my broadcasts at varying times on varying addresses. Also, I am certain that there are some real humans in there due to when people I spoke with confirmed opting in. Is it possible there's some sort of error in my form that's populating the name incorrectly, or do I need to assume these are bots? (I do have confirmations, two step enabled) b) My emails sent are much much greater than what I've actually sent. Which makes me wonder if somehow my account has been hijacked in some way? I've attached some screenshots for reference.

💡Make the most of your Community Member profile 

Share more about yourself! Click on your gravatar> profile > edit profile 

• About You tab:
    • Photo: upload a picture of yourself or your brand
    • About You: let other community members know a little about you as a person, a creator, and anything else you'd like to add
    • Banner: add an image of your creator brand, logo, or an image that inspires your creativity
  • Social Media tab:
    • Let other members know where they can find you and your brand across social media platforms. This is a great additional step to connect with other creators in the industry!
Robert
Free Diver | Adventurer

Hey Jessica -- If you have the double-opt-in enabled in your forms and landing pages, then list bombers should not be able to subscribe to your list. The only they can get in is by confirming the incentive email. I highly suggest that your reach out to our support so that they can take a further look into your account.You7 can click on this link to be redirected to our support: https://convertkit.com/support11

Question Stats

39 view
1 follower
Asked a question 11 days ago
Views this month